Friday, November 28, 2008

Ryan's First Thanksgiving


We hope evryone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We visited my cousins, my aunt and uncles, and Grandma and Papa. Here we are(Mommy, Daddy, me and Uncle Gary) all dressed up ready to eat turkey.

Mommy loves the look on my face. We were just about ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner. I ate turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and even stuffing.

See my new cowboy boots. These were actually my cousin Steven's when he was little (now he's 14.....a big boy). His mommy decided it was time to pass them on to me. Mommy had to try them on me when we got home (so what if they're as big as my whole leg! Mommy says I'll grow into them).

2 comments:

Shannyn said...

That face! ;) What a cutie!

Happy Thanksgiving and will see you for the birthday party, Chris is trying to get out of work to come! We'll see though!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Happy 1st Thanksgiving! GOBBLE GOBBLE ... till you wobble! xoxo