Saturday, November 1, 2008

Congratulations Daddy!

Read my shirt!!!

We're proud to announce that my Daddy has made the SWAT team. Daddy is... ecstatic to say the least and we are oh so proud of him. He's worked hard and has been waiting a while for this and finally got the call this past Thursday! Congratulations Daddy! We love you very much!

Happy Halloween! Aren't I the cutest lion you've ever seen? RRRRrrrrrrr!!!



Just crawlin around!

A big smile for the camera.

Mommy, me and Daddy

Mommy and I

Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dotti spent Halloween with me.



Doesn't everyone read books under the table?


Here I am playing with the dishes while Mommy and Daddy make dinner.

Ryan thinks he's the newest dog in our family. We just haven't figured out why he's so fascinated with the kennels.....oh wait.....he's a boy!!!

4 comments:

Andy Norman said...

All right!!! Can't wait to go on that ride-along?

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

SOOO EXCITED!!! the blog wouldn't load the words... but from the words on Ryan's shirt... it says it all!!! CUTE Lion pictures!! TOO cute! See you soon! XOXO

The Gomez Family said...

Congratulations, Steven!!!

Love the little lion - he is definitely the cutest one around...and the family pic of you guys is adorable!

Uuhhmmm...do you guys tend to lock Ryan up in the kennels? I need to get one of those :)

Shannyn said...

Haha, I want to go on a ride-along too!!!

OMG, cutest little Lion EVER! Are you guys free in the next couple of weeks? I would love to come over for a visit, or meet you in Temec...

I miss you and hope all is well.

Congrats to Steven- that is SO COOL...So, when can I join the SWAT team?? (Like, never? He is WAY more qualified than I'll ever be!!)