Sunday, August 31, 2008

What's Ryan up to?


Just a few new pictures to share. Can't believe Ryan is getting so big and learning so many new things. He's waving, playing peek a boo, reading (as you can see below, ha ha) and just being silly. No crawling yet...but I'm sure that'll come in time. No teeth to report either. He's had horrible fevers throughout the last week though. Hopefully he's just teething. Oh.. and he has spoken his first official word. Though I was hoping for mama or dada....we got "baba". And boy does he know when he wants a baba....like at 4am. Oh well...I wonder what his next word will be??? Enjoy!














Playing Peek a Boo
"Reading" his favorite book.

Ryan's first toy bucket...but mommy thought it'd be cute to put Ryry in it. As you can tell he didn't seem to mind either.

Krash on Sunday morning, watching Daddy wash the truck.

Just thought this was the funniest picture of Rodeo.

4 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

CUTE toy bucket. We tried the bucket... now we have a whole rack of buckets... soon, I'm sure we'll have a whole house of buckets. Hmmm... we're going to need a bigger place soon!

Jennah's first word was actually "mum-mum"... me. I thought it was just chance... but now she says it to her babysitter, and everyone else! AHHH!

The Gomez Family said...

Too, too cute! I absolutely love the picture of him reading the book...and the bucket - I need to get one of those for Makayla!

Shannyn said...

Well, I think we have two baby geniuses on our hands, they're "reading!" He is definetly growing up- I still think he gets cuter every time you post pictures!

Gary Adams said...

With kids these days, don't be surprised if Ryan's next word is mo-mo for "I need money"!