Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Almost Eight Months


Well, thought I'd finally update our blog though nothing too exciting has been going on over here! Mommy went back to work and hallelujah...I have a great class this year! I find it odd that I only have 4 boys in my class out of 20 kids though. Oh well! They all seem sweet as of now (the 7th day of school).
Daddy started a new adventure all his own. He finally decided to go back to school. We're so proud of him. He's taking a psychology class (the syllabus was 26 pages long!) and a criminal justice class that I'm sure he'll breeze right through.
It's been a fun week in our household (not really). Daddy and Ryan both have strep throat. Poor Ryan...he's back to waking up in the middle of the night. I don't really mind though. I kind of missed snuggling with him in the big comfy chair in his room. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon. He's getting so big. He's almost eight months. At Tuesday's doctors appointment he weighed in at 20.9 pounds. Time for a new car seat!
Anyway, though he was feeling awful, Ryan still loved to sit outside. So here are the 'white trash' pictures of Ryry sitting in our front yard (can't sit in the back yard because our 150 pound dog thinks he's a lap dog).


Ryan discovered how to pull grass.

3 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Holy poundage!... Jennah's finally cleared the 18 lb. mark. We better start eating more ice cream! ;)

Shannyn said...

haha...'white trash' photos? He is adorable as usual....glad you didn't attempt to take the pictures with the giant dog!

Gary Adams said...

I don't get the 'white trash' part of the pics?? Tell Steve-o and Ryan I said get well!