Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost Christmas!


So, since we haven't blogged in a while, here's what we've been up to! A play date with my best friend. Can you tell we love each other?

All dressed up ready to go!

Sometimes I fall asleep waiting for mommy or my brother.

I had a Wubbzy birthday party.

It's very difficult to find a Wubbzy cake! 14 stores and bakeries and not one!

Dani met the Thanksgiving turkey!

I like to help decorate and sort the bulbs! Mommy lets me express my math skills!

Helping decorate.

Dani and I watching TV and laying on the floor

Aren't my boots cute?

I like to play dress up.

Cousin Sam and I on Thanksgiving.

Dani and Steven

I love my sister.

My first trip to the dentist! I refused to open my mouth until the visit was over and I was in the waiting room, but I still got a new toothbrush.

I thought it was cool that they had movies on the ceiling.

What are double strollers for? One baby and three dogs!. Brother was napping.

Cute reindeer cookies in kindergarten!

We love taking baths together. Hope everyone is having a nice holiday. See you soon.

1 comment:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Great gift!... a blog update! Wish I would have come up with that one! Thanks for ALL of the cute new pictures to stare at! Ryan in the boots made me laugh pretty hard. Dani is growing up so fast... how fun to have 2 sweet babies to adore and watch grow together! From the looks of the reindeer cookies, you're having fun at school! Too CUTE!!! Love you all! Hope to see you soon too!