Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow Day


We went to the snow today! All that rainy, cold weather finally brought something good! SNOW. I couldn't wait to touch it, and if you'll notice in all the pictures, once I touched it, I was more interested in eating it than playing in it. What a great day to play in the snow. Daddy even sent me down a hill for my first sled ride. I loved it!

Mommy and I sit in the snow. Mmmm, almost as good as a snow cone.

Taste, Daddy!

Have some more.

Still eating and feeding snow.

One last bite of snow before my first sled ride. Ready, set,

GO!!!!

Um....Mommy...help me.

That was a blast! Do it again, do it again!
Family self portrait before we end our snow day.

3 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Snow is too FUN!!! Wish we lived closer so that we could go with you!!! Love you, miss you... when are we going to get together!?!?

Shannyn said...

ADORABLE! love the updates!

Gary Adams said...

Hey Steve, Deb & Ryan,

Looks like y'all had a great time! Where did you go for the snow fun?