Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm One Year Old!


So many good things have happened over the last three weeks! First, we had a great Christmas. We enjoyed visiting with our family and friends. I also had a great first birthday! Yep...I'm finally ONE! I can do so many things now too. I'm almost walking. I can take five to six steps all on my own. I practice every chance I get. Also, I think I'm finally getting a few more teeth...because I've been kind of moody lately (who could blame me???). And guess what??? NO more formula for me! I'm on to regular milk now. Here I am on my birthday (also known as Christmas Day) eating a Happy Birthday cupcake my aunt Deena brought me.

No more formula for me!!!


Here I am playing with my Little People farm

I got a new wagon for Christmas...and refused to get out of it, so I open the rest of my presents in the wagon.

My famous frowny face.

Notice my new toy! Daddy loves it too.

All aboard!!!!

Grandma Cindy put snazzy new slippers in my stocking!

One of my favorite past times is playing with all of my fridge magnets.

Here we are at Build a Bear...but we built a dog instead...go figure???

All done at Build a Dog!

I love to play Peek a Boo with Bailey!

5 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

So fun to see pictures of the "little man!" in the build a dog picture of him... he looks SO much older already! Can't wait to see him running after the dogs!! LOL!!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

LOVE the new pedipeds!!!

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
Ryan is growing so fast...We better get down to visit soon or he will sending us invites to his High School graduation....I have kept in the loop with the family Blog....Happy New Year! Warm Hugs, Aunt Norie oxoxoxoxo

Shannyn said...

Awww, Christmas is even more special with Ryan in our lives! Congrats on being ONE little guy!

I have been on a photo printing spree, so these are going in the album!

;) Love you guys and happy new year!

The Gomez Family said...

Oh Ryan, you are just too cute. I absolutely love the frowny face! Tell your mommy to hurry up and go back to work...Makayla misses you at daycare!!!