Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nine Months Already???


We thought we'd finally update our blog. Lots of things happen in two weeks time. Guess what? I'm finally getting teeth! I have my two bottom teeth pokin' through, but I refuse to let anyone see them. Mommy's always trying to feel them though. I've let her see them once! I'm a very busy little boy. I like to crawl all over the place and pull myself up on all the furniture. I love to play with my dog Bailey since I can grab all of her toys now. She agrees that I'm a lot more fun now that I'm getting a little older. Here are a few pictures to share. Talk to you soon!

Here I am sitting on the quilt Grandma Cindy just made me (she made mommy a matching one too).

I love food.... but I'm still a milk junkie!

Mmmm! Popsicles are my favorite.

...thought I'd take time out to watch a little television.
hmmm... think I should try the stairs???

Bailey loves to play fetch with me. She makes me giggle and giggle and giggle and...

I'm learning to drink from a straw (thanks for the cups Jennah).

Which one of you lazy dogs will play with me????

Take me for a ride Grandpa Steve!

4 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

cuteness! He's getting HUGE!!! I love that your house is STARTING to look like you have kids!... Mine just looks like there was an earthquake in a toystore! I LOVE the camo pants! Good job with the straw Ryan!!... Jennah loves drinking through straws... especially ones that come from Jamba Juice! Love you and miss you! Kisses to everyone! XOXO

Shannyn said...

Ryan is growing up! I'm so glad the dogs are kid friendly- it will help you keep him entertained! :)

Eva Blassingham said...

OMG! Look at his spikey hair! And I love the pic of Ryan with his unbuttoned shirt...very...Rico Swavay! :) He is such a big boy now!

Gary Adams said...

Holy Cow! Ryan's getting his teefis?