Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ryan's Day Out


We were busy today! Here I am at the grocery store. It was my first time sitting in the shopping cart. I loved smiling at everyone. Babies sure do get lots of attention at the grocery store.











I also went to the doctor's office for my 6 month check up. I am 17 pounds and 26 inches long. I grew three inches since my 4 month appointment!


Here I am with mommy...waiting for my shots.

Grandma gets one more feeding in before my shots.


Well, after my shots (and a little Tylenol) we ate lunch! I loved gumming this cucumber!
(Thanks for the idea Auntie Cami)



That's cowboy, giving me kisses again and again and again...

Here I am in my bath chair now that I can sit so well! I think I've got this sitting thing down (mommy still surrounds me with pillows though).

2 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

What a big boy! doing great "big boy" things! Isn't shopping fun!? Check out the shoe isles!

Gary Adams said...

I think Ryan (in the grocery store pic) is as shocked at the rising food prices as mommy and daddy are!