Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yeah!!! I did it!


Guess what I did! I finally slept in my own room, in my own crib...all by myself, all night! Aren't you proud of me? I slept from 8:30pm to 5:00am! I only woke up once, nursed for 10 minutes, then went right back in my crib (without tears). Mommy & Daddy are so proud of me. That's me smiling because I'm proud of me too.




Guess what else I can do. I can hold my own bottle! I don't do it all the time (sometimes I'm too sleepy) but I think I'm ready for a sippy cup.










I love "reading" (eating) books too.


This is me eating bananas in my new chair mommy & Daddy bought for Grandma's house and our river trips. I'm getting to be such a big boy!



3 comments:

Shannyn said...

Well, I bet sleeping through the night made mommy and daddy REALLY happy.

He just gets cuter and cuter!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

YEAH! More room in the bed for the dogs (not mom & dad!).

Jennah wants you to come to Fresno to visit!... we can put you in the other walker and you guys can play bumper cars on the tile floor!... and then go play in the pool.. and then eat bananas.. and then, of course, take naps so that the mommies can play! :)

The Gomez Family said...

Yeah, Ryan! You are just too cute - I love all the new pictures!